Holberton's latest updates about Coronavirus

What happens if I don’t have a salaried job? How do I pay?

Earned Income may include, but is not limited to, income from internships, apprenticeship consultant work, full-time work, part-time work, and self-employment. If a student earns less than $3,333 per month (equivalent to $40,000 yearly income), he or she may be put on deferment status.