Holberton is a revolutionary new type of software engineering school that "has no teachers, no lectures, and no upfront tuition" (Fast Company) and "helps inexperienced programmers land jobs at Apple" (CNN). It is not only disrupting the education landscape; it is literally changing the face of Silicon Valley. While the rest of the technology ecosystem struggles with diversity, Holberton school is 40 percent female and 53 percent minority (New York Times). We are driven by a passion to enable people all over the world from all walks of life to learn how to code.
The Business Development team plays an important role in this mission. With 6 campuses live (San Francisco, CA, New Haven, Connecticut in the US, and Bogota, Medellin and Cali, in Colombia and Tunis in Tunisia) we’re only just getting started.
- Develop and grow business opportunities to further Holberton’s presence in Colombia and in Latin America through partnership with Corporations, Governmental authorities and agencies or other.
- Ensure Partners and school success following the KPIs defined with Holberton HQ
- Enforce consistency between the Holberton schools in the region
- Support the deployment of existing and new campuses by overseeing the overall project planning and deliverables from the Partners
- Be responsible for implementing Holberton brand guidelines and growing Holberton’s brand in the region
- Offer support and provide information and training to the schools, which ensures the overall success of the Holberton in the region.
- Ensure that the local Holberton campuses adhere to Holberton’s criteria and to local regulations and cultural guidelines.
- Develop and submit monthly and quarterly performance and progress reports to Holberton HQ.
- 8+ Years of relevant experience in Operations and/or Business Development-Partnership
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Ability to independently manage a project
- Excellent operational capabilities, ability to think and plan long term and to dive deep on a timely issue when needed
- Excellent track record in working with multiple stakeholders
This position will be based in Colombia