Holberton's latest updates about Coronavirus

I am not a US citizen - can I apply to one of the US locations?

Yes. The application process is the same for international as well as domestic applicants. The one thing to note however, international students do not qualify for the ISA (income share agreement), and must pay tuition upfront. They will also need to supply their own visa, Holberton cannot help in this process, nor can they issue student visas.