Holberton's latest updates about Coronavirus

What are the eligible criteria to sign an ISA in the USA?

  • You must be enrolled in Holberton School program.
  • You must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or non-immigrant with a U.S. work visa.
  • At the time of the application, you must be at least the age of majority for your state of residence.
  • Your total obligations under all income-based agreements with us or another person must not require you to pay an aggregate income share exceeding twenty-five (25) percent of your earned income in any given month.